ARE YOU READY TO EXPAND?
One on One Coaching Sessions
“Let go. Let Be. See through everything and be free, complete, luminous, at home — at ease.”
– Lama Surya Das
What are you reflecting or projecting?
Do any of these questions resonate with you?
- Do you find yourself saying, “Only if I would make the time…”
- Do you anger easily and have discord within your closest relationships?
- Are you recently divorced and realize you do not know yourself?
- Have you set false limitations on yourself and blame others for your unhappiness in life?
- Have limiting thoughts become a pattern of behavior?
- Do you believe, “I am not good enough?”
- Are you defensive and determined to prove people wrong?
- Do you feel stuck in your job due to constraints and unable to seek better opportunities?
- Do you go out of your way to prove your worth to others?
- Do you generally have alignment in your life and need guidance to prioritize?
- Are you living with regret?
- Do you find yourself living in the past?
If your inner voice has been whispering to you that you want to feel freedom from your deepest emotions, thought patterns or yearn to live in the present, then it is time to tune in and take action.
During our sessions we will delve into your desires for your life and you will be guided to move beyond your limiting beliefs and into alignment for your highest self. I will be present and with you on your journey to expansion using all techniques I practice.
It will not be easy, but you are worth it!
What’s required? All that is required is an unwavering commitment to yourself.
I coach clients in person and virtually all over the world.
What is a Discovery Session?
A Discovery Session is an opportunity for you to experience how I work and get a feel for how a coaching session would flow, share your challenges and together we will decide if it would be favorable for us to work together.
I have had a fear of water since I was a child. Because of that, I took swimming lessons once, when I was 6 years old and never returned. Now, 40 years and two children later, I decided it was time to overcome my fear. Jennifer worked with me on techniques to overcome my panic attacks and fear of water. I have been taking adult swimming lessons for the last 2 months! I never could have done it without Jennifer's help."
- Renee Johnson
What really stood out about Jennifer was more than just her warmth, kindness and charm, it was the depth she has. She has such a rich knowledge on all matters coaching which she applies with great ease. She is able to get to get to the root of an issue and deliver a solution in such a seamless way. That is why she will always be my coach."
- Ronald R.