I am really excited to share with you that I have decided to expand my coaching into offering online programs.
What does this mean for you?
The first program I will lead is called, Living InTentionally: A start to embracing YOU!
Living InTentionally is 4-week (April 1 through April 30) online Beta program designed to ignite you to InTentionally work towards an unfulfilled desire.
Why is this program for me?
As someone who in the past ignored what her heart was longing for: Change.
I was that person who:
- Prioritized everyone else
- Was observing life instead of living it
- Wanted deeper connections within relationships
- Ignored my health
- Wanted to create more quality time with my children
- Lacked clarity around several goals
- Felt stuck
- Wanted to leave a job and lacked courage
My examples are only a few of where you may find yourself on your journey.
What is an online program?
Our daily interaction will flow like this:
- Daily prompts will be posted in a secret Facebook Group. This means that only members can view and post comments and our daily interaction will occur within this community.
- Coaching throughout the process
- Four weeks to get clear, show up for yourself and move forward towards something greater in your life.
If you are committed to moving forward in a supported community, then I invite you to….
When I first met Jennifer I was going through the most difficult situation in my marriage and living in a foreign country. I was at my lowest point and couldn’t see a way out of my misery. Jennifer was supportive, compassionate, emphatic, a great listener, and I was comfortable with her after hello. She would always give examples of my strengths when I was at my weakest moments. Through her kind, gentle approach and solid sound advice she helped me to release the hurt, sadness, and anxiety and accomplish forgiveness, happiness, and hope, I have come a long way, thanks to Jennifer! God knows what we need and he sent me an angel at the right time. I had been to several therapist before, but after meeting Jennifer, I was feeling hopeful and could see a better future. She is priceless and I cannot thank her enough."